Monday, February 14, 2011


The Lord has been teaching me so much and one of inumerable ways is through photography and art. Im such a visual person - its amazing how He uses a picture to capture my heart, makes it stutter, brings my soul to life,
redeem the brokeness in so deep within me.

I'm stubborn and oh so thankfully, He is so patient to keep teaching me, showing me how big He is. I have to keep setting my feet on the one thing I know to be true - I am the Beloved and He is the only thing that my heart can hold onto.

In the midst of the craziness, the rush, the push, the uncertainty, the
 bluriness of life - I have to grasp the only thing that is steady,
the only One that is solid and utterly capable...
The One that chases after me and pursues me in ways that leave me speechless.
 He is the only thing that keeps my shattered heart together..

No comments:

Post a Comment